Advanced Skin Peels
Used to Treat:
Hyperpigmentation, skin ageing, acne, stretch marks and other skin imperfections.
$99 – $199 | Medik8, Meseostetic and DNA Peels including Jessner and PDT treatment for severe acne such as Cystic acne. Package Savers available – including LED Healite and Mask post peel treatment.
Chemical peels, the comprehensive renewing solution
Mesopeel is the most advanced range of specific chemical peels. High quality solutions that are safe, efficient and easy to control. Mesopeel enables the treatment of aesthetic concerns such as hyperpigmentation, skin ageing, acne, stretch marks and other skin imperfections.
Versatile and adaptable.
Mesopeel enables professionals to select the most suitable peel and its concentration individually to fine-tune the effects of exfoliation, session after session. Mesopeel products are combinable and can be administered as multi-layers in a single session, or can be applied over consecutive sessions.
Visible, immediate and progressive results.
Mesopeel achieves an accelerated skin regeneration in a controlled manner.
It causes the elimination of the external layers of the skin and enhances its physiological and mechanical characteristics achieving unbeatable, progressive results for facial and body treatments:
- Purifies and oxygenates the skin, leaving it free of impurities.
- Closes open pores, improves the texture of the skin and increases thickness of the epidermis.
- Addresses the effects of skin ageing, softening wrinkles and adding turgidity.
- Unifies skin tone, adds luminosity and smoothes cutaneous imperfections.
- Lightens and attenuates dark spots, providing a depigmenting effect.
- Reduces the manifestations of acne and improves the appearance of scars.
What benefits does Mesopeel offer?
- Wide variety of high quality chemical agents.
- Tailor-made treatments, adapted to the most frequent aesthetic concerns.
- High skin tolerance.
- Ideal look for complementing and boosting other medical-aesthetic procedures: anti-ageing treatments, depigmenting treatments, mesotherapy, facial implants, botulinum toxin, electroporation, iontophoresis, radiofrequency, phototherapy etc.
- Certified quality and safety: each Mesopeel has been granted a registration number by the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS) which certifies it as an aesthetic product (personal care).